closes wounds sooner from day one until complete healing.
A simple and effective treatment, UrgoStart® Plus range is indication at any healing stage for all leg ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, pressure injuries, and long-standing acute wounds. A soft-adherent TLC-NOSF matrix is combined with polyacrylate poly-absorbent fibres, which guarantee wound cleaning.
- 1. Münter KC, et al. The reality of routine practice: a pooled data analysis on chronic wounds treated with TLC-NOSF wound dressings. J Wound Care. 2017 Feb; 26 (Sup2): S4-S15. Erratum in: J Wound Care. 2017 Mar 2; 26(3): 153
- 2. Edmonds M, et al. Sucrose octasulfate dressing versus control dressing in patients with neuroischaemic diabetic foot ulcers (Explorer): an international, multicentre, double-blind, randomised, controlled trial. Lancet Diabetes Endocrinol. 2018 Mar;6(3):186-196.
- 3. Sigal ML, et al. Clinical evaluation of a new TLC-NOSF dressing with poly-absorbent fibers for the local management of exuding leg ulcers, at the different stages of the healing process: Results from two multicentric, single-arm, prospective, open-label clinical trials. J Wound Care 2019: 28(3) :164-175.
- 4. Meaume S, Dissemond J, Addala A. Evaluation of two fibrous wound dressings for the management of leg ulcers: results of a European randomised controlled trial (EARTH RCT). J Wound Care 2014; 23: 3, 105–116.
- 5. “In vitro” study. Internal Report. Laboratoires URGO.
- 6. UrgoStart for treating leg ulcers and diabetic foot ulcers, https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/mtg42, January 2019
- 7. IWGDF Guidelines on interventions to enhance healing of foot ulcers in persons with diabetes, https://iwgdfguidelines.org/wp-content/uploads/