The website https://www.urgomedical.com.au (the “Site”) is published by LABORATOIRES URGO (“URGO”), a company organized and existing under the laws of France, with capital of € 13 987 328, registered under No. B 433 842 044, and having its registered office at 42, rue de Longvic – 21300 Chenôve, FRANCE.
Telephone: +33 (0) 3 80 54 50 00
Director of publication
Mr Guirec LE LOUS, President of LABORATOIRES URGO.
The Site is hosted by LABORATOIRES URGO at 42, rue de Longvic – 21300 Chenôve.
Telephone: +33 (0) 3 80 54 50 00
Extended producer responsibilityIn accordance with Article R541-173 of the French Environmental Code, LABORATOIRES URGO’s unique identifiers for each EPR channel are as follows:
- EPR/ Unique identifier
- Citeo (Packaging) / FR014503_01HAUZ
- Citeo (Paper) / FR014503_03TLXR
- Screlec (portable batteries and accumulators) / FR014503_060ACH
- Ecologic (electrical and electronic equipment) / FR020378_05SPVA
Modification of the Legal Notices
Laboratoires Urgo may update the present Legal Notices at any time.
- The purpose of these GCU is to provide a legal framework for the use of the website urgomedical.com.au (hereinafter the “Site”) and its services. The Site is published by Laboratoires Urgo (hereinafter the “Editor”). The use of the Site is subject to the acceptance of these GCU. By accessing and using the Site, the website user (hereinafter the “User”) certifies that he/she has read these GCU, accepts them and undertakes to respect them.
- Site targeting the general public only. This Site is entirely intended for residents of any User, and is therefore freely accessible.
Content of the Site – Responsibility of the Editor
- This Site contains health and medical information. The content of this Site is intended for information purposes only. It is not intended to replace a medical advice, a medical diagnosis, a consultation or the advice of a healthcare professional. The User agrees not to undertake, or refrain from undertaking, any action based on the content of this Site without the prior advice of a healthcare professional. Otherwise, the Editor cannot be held responsible. The Site offers the User general and/or specific information of all kinds. This various information is collected from the best sources. However, the responsibility of the Editor cannot, except in the case of gross negligence or intentional misconduct on its part, be called into question either in the event that certain information proves to be inaccurate or incomplete, or because of the interpretation or use that the User might make of it. Likewise, the Editor shall not be held liable for any malfunction of the server or network, nor for the malicious action or fraudulent intrusion of a third party. The Editor reserves the right to modify without notice any element of the Site, and cannot be held responsible for the potential consequences of these modifications. The Editor also reserves the right to suspend and/or stop publishing the Site, unilaterally, without notice, and without its responsibility being able to be sought in any way and for any cause whatsoever. In general, the Editor declines all responsibility in case of direct or indirect damages, whatever thecauses, origins, natures or consequences, caused by the access to the Site or by the use of the information of this Site, and the User assumes the full responsibility and the risks which can result from it.
- The User assumes full responsibility for his use of the Site and its services.
- This entire Site is subject to French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property rights in general. The intellectual property rights relating to the Site and its components belong exclusively to the Editor. The access by the User to the information of the Site cannot be interpreted as conferring him a license or a right other than that to consult the Site. All reproduction rights are reserved, including iconographic and photographic representations. The trademarks mentioned on this Site may or may not be registered by the companies that own them. Therefore, any copy, reproduction, representation, redistribution, adaptation, translation, arrangement, communication to the public, rental and other exploitation, modification of all or part of this Site, in any form whatsoever and by any means whatsoever, is strictly forbidden, except with the prior written consent of the Editor. Any infringement of these rights may result in civil and/or criminal proceedings.
- The Site may contain hyperlinks directing the User to other Internet sites managed by third parties, for the User’s convenience. These hyperlinks present on the Site do not engage the responsibility of the Editor who has no control over the content of these sites and the sites to which new links could refer, as well as their functioning. Any individual or legal entity wishing to establish a hyperlink to the Site must obtain the prior written consent of the Editor.
Modification of the GCU
- The Editor reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice these GCU. The Editor invites the User to regularly consult these GCU in order to be informed of any modification made.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
- These GCU are governed by French law. In case of dispute not amicably resolved between the User and the Editor, the dispute will be brought before the competent courts of France.